Overview of Patreon Content
On this page, you can find an overview of Patreon content offered to subscribers. Please consider signing up!
Games and puzzles ($5 a month): here.
- Goal: meant to help you reinforce and develop your Finnish language skills.
- Exercise types: describe the picture, crossword puzzles, spot the differences, compare the pictures
- Topics: eg. furniture, postpositions, food, verbs, clothing, professions, random vocabulary
Printable PDF files ($5 a month): here.
- Goal: download all vocabulary pages or grammar pages around a theme
- Length: currently between 13 and 32 pages per file
- Topics: eg. all articles about the T-plural, expressions of time, swearing in Finnish, the partitive case, animals
PDF language lessons ($10 a month): here.
- Goal: exercises to really practice certain topics from my website
- Topics: eg. postpositions, computer vocabulary, clothes and colors
- Type of content: eg. grammar explanations, exercises at various levels such as fill-in-the-gap exercises, translation exercises, reading texts, finding items in pictures
PDF worksheets ($10 a month): here.
- Explanation: Worksheets give you random exercises based on a picture. They aren’t accompanied by an explanation of the grammar, but they do contain links to my website and you get the answers to all the exercises. These are a way for me to produce more content without overworking myself.
- Topics: grammar and vocabulary exercises combined
- Type of content: eg. exercises at various levels, such as fill-in-the-gap exercises, translation exercises, etc.
Interactive exercises ($10 a month): here.
- Goal: practice topics with interactive exercises that give you instant feedback!
- Exercise types: eg. drag and drop, fill in the blanks
- Topics: eg. perceptional verbs, partitive case, passive, imperfect, plural partitive, participles
That’s it for this overview of Patreon content for subscribers!