Patron Perks: Interactive Exercises ($10)
If you’re able to contribute 10 dollars a month on Patreon, you get access to interactive exercises which change regularly. Right now, I’m committing to a biweekly system where you will have access to exercises about a certain topic for two weeks until the topic shifts.
These exercises are mainly wordpress-based fill-in-the-blanks exercises, with additional links to exercise games made with quizlet. They are aimed to allow you to practice both vocabulary and grammar; though certain topics will be more grammar-focused and others more vocabulary-focused.
I currently have two packages ready:
- Interactive exercises about the singular partitive. (level A1.2 to A2.2)
- Practice the partitive of simple wordtypes!
- Practice the partitive of more difficult wordtypes!
- Practice recognising why the partitive is used!
- Interactive exercises about perceptional verbs. (level A1.3 to B1.1)
- Practice what each verb means!
- Practice inflecting adjectives in the miltä-form!
- Practice combining verbs with adjectives!
Currently active package:
Singular Partitive – Available for patrons for 10 dollars a month!
What is Patreon? Patreon is a place where fans (called patrons) can support online creators for their work. Patreon is a way to earn extra money on what otherwise would be free content. It allows fans to support creators and gets some goodies for doing so!