Patron Perks: Interactive Exercises ($10)
If you’re able to contribute 10 dollars a month on Patreon, you get access to all these interactive exercises! Right now, I’ve committed myself to producing a new topic once every month!
These exercises are mainly wordpress-based fill-in-the-blanks exercises, with additional links to exercise games made with quizlet. They are aimed to allow you to practice both vocabulary and grammar; though certain topics will be more grammar-focused and others more vocabulary-focused.
Newest exercise topic:
- Interactive exercises about the complement (level A2.2 to B2)
- Practice recognising what type of subject you are dealing with
- Practice applying the complement rules
- Practice inflecting words in the partitive, genetive and plural forms
- Interactive exercises about the singular partitive (level A1.2 to A2.2)
- Practice the partitive of simple wordtypes!
- Practice the partitive of more difficult wordtypes!
- Practice recognising why the partitive is used!
- Interactive exercises about perceptional verbs (level A1.3 to B1.1)
- Practice what each verb means!
- Practice inflecting adjectives in the miltä-form!
- Practice combining verbs with adjectives!
- Interactive exercises about the imperfect tense (level A2.1 to B1.1)
- Practice the conjugation of the imperfect tense!
- Practice recognising the type a verb belongs to!
- Practice coming up with a suitable verb!
- Interactive exercises about question words (level A1.2 to B1.1)
- Practice recognising question words!
- Practice matching up questions and answers!
- Practice more vocabulary!
- Interactive exercises about expressions of time (level A2.1 to B1.1)
- Practice the names and order of the weekdays and months!
- Practice picking the right case with ensi and viime
- Practice all expressions of time
- Interactive exercises about location cases (level A1.3 to B1.1)
- Practice vocabulary related to places!
- Practice how to form the missä, mistä and mihin forms!
- Practice picking the right case for sentences!
- Interactive exercises about the plural partitive (level A2 to B1)
- Practice how to form the plural partitive!
- Practice both the inflection of both long and short words!
- Learn new vocabulary!
- Interactive exercises about the present passive (level A2 to B1)
- Practice when to use the present passive!
- Practice the types of sentences where we use the present passive!
- Learn how to inflect verbs in the present passive!
What is Patreon? Patreon is a place where fans (called patrons) can support online creators for their work. Patreon is a way to earn extra money on what otherwise would be free content. It allows fans to support creators and gets some goodies for doing so!